Thanksgiving Baskets Outreach
Birchman provides Thanksgiving meals for people in our community who are facing financial hardships. Our goal is to share the gospel with each neighbor to whom we deliver a basket. We will have a Saturday basket assembly day where Birchman adults and kids assemble baskets, pray for our neighbors, and share a pizza lunch together!
WE NEED YOUR HELP!
- Bring in nonperishable foods from Oct. 20 – Nov. 20
- Assemble baskets on Saturday, Nov. 23, at 10:30 AM with pizza lunch to follow. Meet in the Ricker Center.
- Deliver baskets on Saturday, Nov. 23. Meet in the Ricker Center.
- Provide cash donations to purchase food.
- Pray that the families receiving baskets would be open and receptive to the Gospel.
- Instant mashed potatoes
- Stuffing mix
- Canned vegetables (green beans, corn, carrots)
- Gravy packets or cans
- Canned cranberry sauce
- Foil roasting pans for 12-lb turkeys
*All nonperishable items should be dropped off in baskets located in the Café, Sullivan Hall, and Atrium from Oct. 20 – Nov. 20.
Birchman Students (grades 7-12) will meet on Friday, Nov. 22 at 6:30 PM to prepare for Saturday.