Elephant Issues: 10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer’s
The Tarrant County Public Health Department will talk about 10 warning signs of Alzheimer’s.
Alzheimer’s and other dementias causes changes in memory, thinking, and behavior that interfere with daily life. Join us to learn about 10 common warning signs and what to watch for in yourself and others.
The program covers:
- Typical age-related changes
- Common warning signs of Alzheimer’s
- How to approach someone about memory concerns
- Early detections, the benefits of a diagnosis and the diagnostic process
- Alzheimer’s Association resources
This event is free but registration is required.Register
55 Alive! Ministry Staff