Brazil 2017: Fulfill the Vision
Join Pastor Bob Pearle and Missions Minister John Babler as they return to celebrate Birchman’s 10 year relationship with our partner church in Maua, Brazil! As missionaries from Birchman, everyone on the trip will be sharing the Gospel in a variety of opportunities that God will arrange. Each participant will be on a specific team as well:
Concerts will be offered in parks, plazas, schools, civic auditoriums and churches.
CHILDREN’S MINISTRY TEAM
A team will work with children in a variety of churches providing VBS and children’s fun days.
VISITATION EVANGELISM TEAM
A team will work with churches and several local missions conducting in-home visits and sharing the Gospel in plazas and parks.
SPORTS EVANGELISM TEAM
A team will use soccer, football, and other sports as an avenue to open doors to share the gospel.
– Personal Commitment to Christ
– After prayerful consideration, a conclusion that God is leading you to go on this trip
– Willingness, availability and boldness to share the Gospel with others
– Desire to see people saved
– Enjoy working alongside and encouraging others
HOW DO I PREPARE?
– Attend training meetings
– Continue (or begin) a faithful quiet time with the Lord so that you will be sensitive to His leadership
– Regularly attend Sunday School and Worship
HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?
The cost of the trip will be $2,600 per person. This includes airfare, hotel, and all meals. Other fees include passports ($135), visas ($160), travel insurance ($46.50), and spending money. Contact the church office for more information on obtaining your passport, visa, or insurance.
REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
Deadline to sign up is Wednesday, February 15, with a $200 deposit. After we receive your down payment, your name will be added to the sub-fund list in the My Giving portal of InFellowship. All of your remaining payments can be made through My Giving. Simply choose “Brazil Mission Trip” in the first drop down, your name in the second drop down, and choose the amount you would like to pay.
Benchmark Payment Requirements:
- $1,200 total due by April 5
- $2,000 total due by May 3
- Total payment of $2600 is due by June 7.
There will be a wide variety of fundraisers planned.
More information coming soon.